1. You only take three family photos because
you *know* you can Photoshop it later so
it looks like everyone was really smiling at
the same time.
2. You drop everything to take a photo of
your daughter’s socks because they match
a kit you just bought.
3. You start identifying fonts used on ads,
billboards & TV shows (btw, The TV show
Private Practice uses the font Marydale for
their credits. )
4. You need an EHD exclusively to store digiscrapping
5. You have a 2nd EHD as back up to your
1st EHD filled with digiscrapping supplies.
6. You book a hotel for vacation primarily because
it has free wireless internet.
7. Forget flowers – for your birthday or Valentine’s
Day, you ask for an EHD, a new
camera lens or a tablet.
8. You can’t flip through a magazine without
making mental notes of possible layout
9. You know you’re an international digiscrapper
when you know how much a dollar
costs in your own currency.
10. You know how to insert a link in html code.
11. You know all kinds of strange abbreviations
–SA, TLP, DST, LDD, FPD, WST, SPD, etc.
12. You have the weekly sale days memorized
for 15 of your most favorite stores.
13. You get confused at the dentist when they
mention your needing an “extraction,” and
you pull out your latest layout to show
them the technique.
14. Most of your Facebook friends are from
15. You are shocked when PayPal is not an
option at the grocery store.